Wednesday 26 August 2009

Quickie

Just so you know I'm not dead and that knitting goes on, I'm still working on my Drops Jacket and am loving it. It's so fun to knit the cables and the yarn (Drops Paris) is nice and lovely and soft and I like to just sit and stroke it ocassionally. That doesn't help my knitting speed of course, but it's still a nice fabric. I can't wait to be able to wear it *insert prayer that it fits when finished here*.

I won't bore you with pictures of the stockinet back and sleeves. These are just the interesting bits:


I'm also still working on the Shallow Sharks, which are nice and lovely, but will be a Christmas pressie (Grandma is cleaning up this year) so they still have time.

My next project (also for Grandma) will be the Every Way Wrap. I don't know what colour it will be, but I'll be using the Drops Paris again. It's a good yarn and I need cotton for California whether or she'll not be able to use it more than once a year. I'm looking forward to knitting this one too. So many cool things to knit, so little time...

2 comments:

  1. I was just thinking of you, because I poked a needle up my nose (accidentally!!) and it started bleeding. I thought you'd understand. I was pulling through some stitches and bent over to see what I was doing and....yikes.

    The jacket looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. love the cables. The socks are looking good too. :)

    ReplyDelete