Sunday, 12 August 2007

Jaywalkers Update

The first sock is done. I'm not quite happy with it as I found a mistake that was "too late" to change. When I saw it, i.e. recognized it for what it was, it was already about 3 inches back and I decided against frogging. They are for me after all, and shouldn't need to be perfect. It bothers me, but I'll just have to get over it. I'll start on the second one this evening. I somehow managed to increase a stitch in the foot part and wound up with a shift in the "seam" between pattern and foot. Blah.


  1. It looks good. If I can live with the pooling, you can live with the shift. :)

  2. Oh, I mean that big splotch on the top of the foot of the first sock I made. The second sock managed to avoid that.