Thursday 25 September 2008

The Knitting Gods Strike Again

You know, it's not like I haven't already got 2 sweaters waiting for me, along with at least 2 pair of socks and a few other random items. It's not like I haven't got enough to knit at the moment. No, I had to run into yet another sweater that was Made for ME. It's like someone said, "Let's design a sweater for Theblacksheep. What would she like?" Of course, I never would have encountered this sweater if it weren't for three things: Ravelry, ThePinkSheep and Knitterinprogress. Ravelry just because it is what it is, ThePinkSheep because she pointed out that there are different tabs for the Rav friend's feature, and Knitterinprogress because she had it queued. Had it not been for that, I never would have seen this sweater and never wanted to knit it and never wanted to wear it. BUGGER. I need a good three months off work so I can knit for me.

Oh yes, you'd like to see this sweater? It's this one: Iain or for those not on Rav, Iain. Cables + hoodie is just totally irresistible to me. I've even gone so far as to ask if they have it available electronically. Sigh. I need several more hours in each day just for knitting. And a bigger salary too.

2 comments:

  1. Eco wool is very affordable. Here at least. Let me know if you need shopping enablement!

    ReplyDelete